- The database maintained by the National Pollution Prevention Roundtable and Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange is to reveal 2010-2012 findings.
While they can't capture as much energy as batteries, the technology is finding advocates in the transportation sector.
- Google and SDG&E join forces to ramp up renewables in San Diego
- Samsung: Smart Schools can bridge the Digital Divide
- How startups are disrupting utility data aggregation
- How big data is about to ignite smart grids worldwide
Coca-Cola, MillerCoors, H&M and others are finding new ways to mitigate water issues. But their actions are just a drop in the bucket.
- State of Green Business: Chemical transparency creates a window of opportunity
- State of Green Business: Collaboration becomes an accelerator
- The State of Green Business 2014
- The State of Green Business: Corporate reporting gets integrated