In the winning pitch at VERGE Accelerate, XL Hybrids President Tod Hynes discusses his company's system to cut large fleet vehicles’ fuel consumption.
- VERGE Accelerate: A hopeful future in two and a half minutes
- Video: The stress nexus of food, energy, and water
- IBM's 'Building Whisperer' on the future of smart buildings
- Video: Sustainability as strategic imperative
Can sustainability reporting find equal footing with its financial brethren?
- Patagonia founder takes aim: 'The elephant in the room is growth'
- Getting behind the psychology of sustainability
- The State of Green Business: Coping with Mother Nature's fury
- Planning for a sustainable future: Q&A with Helen Clarkson
The sixth annual edition of research has been expanded to include data on 1,600 companies worldwide, as well as on the U.S.-based S&P 500. Find out where the world of sustainable business is headed -- and the leading indicators of future progress.
Read the stories and download the report.
Simran Sethi shares how our psychology and geography shape the ways we engage and share with each other. See our entire video collection