My five-day visit to Rio+20 was a nonstop affair, a morning-til-wee-hours parade of meetings, meals, speaking, and more meetings. (Oh, and some drinking and dancing.) Along the way, I caught up with a dozen or so business and NGO executives for some quick, 3-minute video interviews to learn why they attended, what they were learning, and what they saw as the opportunity for business coming out of Rio+20. The piece below was produced by GreenBiz Associate Editor Kristine Wong.
Video: What business learned at Rio+20
Published June 25, 2012
Here's our seventh annual assessment of sustainable business trends and metrics. Verdict? For all the efforts companies are making, it’s not leading to progress. Read more
Latest white papers from our sponsors:
- The Product Mindset
- Can You Save Millions with Sustainable Packaging Design?
- LEED v4 for Product Manufacturers—Complying With New MR Credits
- Selling Efficiency: Start Making Cents by Talking Cents
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There is Money in the Trash
- Selecting An EMIS Top 10
- EHS Management Information Systems (EMIS) - Getting Started
- EMIS Design
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Data Management in a Post Merger and Acquisition Environment
- E2's EMIS Return on Investment (ROI) Approach
- A Tactical and Practical Approach (TAPA) to Developing a Defensible and Manageable Sustainability Program
- Who Should Implement Your EMIS Software
- Why create an EMIS Strategic Plan?
- Automating Global Regulatory Compliance
- Build vs. Buy
- Why do I need a consultant to design my solution?