2012 Net Impact Conference
What to expect at the 2012 Net Impact Conference
- Over 100 sessions across 8 interest tracks - Expand your knowledge through inspirational keynotes and more than 100 sessions of panels, workshops, debates, and more, led by industry and thought leaders. Sessions span eight tracks: Corporate Impact, Social Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Energy & Clean Tech, Environmental Sustainability & Natural Resources, Finance & Investing, International Development, Community Development & Urban Revitalization, and Career & Professional Development.
- Many formal and informal networking opportunities - Network with like-minded changemakers and discover new opportunities to connect through social and networking events including happy hours, Net Impact’s signature no-host dinners, a closing party, and an exclusive reception for our professional attendees.
- An Expo with over 80 businesses and organizations - Engage with forward-thinking employers and innovative organizations at our epic Net Impact Expo. Many exhibitors are actively recruiting and interviewing while others are showcasing their latest innovations and programs.
- Opportunities to visit and explore Baltimore - Connect with the people and communities of Baltimore through site visits and tours to local businesses and nonprofits. Attendees can engage on a deeper level by participating in our unique Local Impact mini-consulting sessions.
- A commitment to sustainable conference practices - We are committed to making a positive impact on our host community and the Earth by implementing green initiatives throughout conference planning and implementation.
Event Organization:Net Impact
Event Website:2012 Net Impact Conference