Chicago, IL — CSE has developed the Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner training for professionals and organizations looking to make a bigger impact with their sustainability strategy. Benefits of the training include:
• A free, brief Sustainability Assessment, based on Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guidelines and utilizing user-friendly web tools developed by CSE, will provided to each participant who selects the certification option
• A small group setting in which to engage in open discussion and shared experiences (limited seating!)
• Updated case studies from companies such as Apple, Lloyds Banking Group, and others
• Informative videos from leading sustainable organizations
• Sustainability reports related to your sector
• Creating a 2-Year Sustainability Action Plan for your organization or sector
• Option for CSR-Practitioner Certification
Take advantage of the early registration discount, available for a limited time.
For the past three years, executives from Fortune 500 companies, local governments, and academia have trusted CSE and participated in our trainings to become Certified Sustainability (CSR) Practitioners under the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA).
Organizations who have attended include Walmart, United Airlines, Coca-Cola, Hewlett-Packard, Unilever, ABM, Lockheed Martin, Baker Hughes, Grainger, Illinois Tool Works, Honeywell, Caesar's Entertainment, Noble Energy, Coca-Cola, BP, Stanford University, VF Corporation, Heineken Group, and many others.
Contact InformationCompany: Centre for Sustainability and Excellence