Want to test a smart garbage system? AT&T's "maker" lab can take an idea to a prototype in an hour. Other tech giants are incubating M2M tools, too.
- How Salesforce, eBay and HP got smart on low-carbon power sourcing
- Building toward sustainable, resilient cities in 2050
- 12 disruptive innovators in the energy business
- Here's why the forecast for microgrids looks this sunny
Coca-Cola, MillerCoors, H&M and others are finding new ways to mitigate water issues. But their actions are just a drop in the bucket.
- State of Green Business: Chemical transparency creates a window of opportunity
- State of Green Business: Collaboration becomes an accelerator
- The State of Green Business 2014
- The State of Green Business: Corporate reporting gets integrated