VERGE SF - Oct 27-30
» Distributed Energy Systems
» Smarter Supply Chains
» Next-Gen Buildings
Early-Bird Rates End Sep 20th -- Save 30%
Zero Landfill Waste for Toyota's European Manufacturing Facilities
The company released its 2007 Toyota Motor Europe Sustainability Report last week where it detailed the progress it has made on its environmental and social responsibility goals.
Although it has lowered the carbon emissions of each vehicle it produces, its absolute emissions rose 10 percent in fiscal year 2006 because of higher production and sales levels.
The company has already achieved its 2010 goal of reducing the water volume used per vehicle produced, and nearly attained its 2010 target for VOC emissions. It also issued green purchasing guidelines to its business partners.
The company bought enough renewable energy to power 10 percent of its head office operations.
You'll find strong evidence that green building has crossed a critical threshold, which begs the question of what comes next. Read more
Latest white papers from our sponsors:
- New Scope 2 Accounting Guidance: What it means for corporate decisions to purchase environmental instruments
- Energy Project Financing Cheat Sheet
- Addressing Transparency Expectations in the Metals and Mining Sector
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits & Upgrades
- Open Standards-Driven Wireless Building Energy Management
- Mack Technologies Achieves Unprecedented Wireless Control
- 14 Strategies to Save up to 70% in Energy Costs Using the Latest in Warehouse Lighting...and More
- Turning Title 24 Regulations into Smart Savings
- Unlocking ROI+: Understanding the Complete Return on Smart Building Investments
- Verifying Environmental Sustainability in the Electronics Marketplace
- A Benchmark Study of Current Practices and Tools for Sustainability
- Increasing Transparency of Environment and Health Claims for Cleaning Products
- How HP Achieves Leadership in Sustainable Product Footprinting at a Fraction of the Cost
- Creating Healthier Furniture and Building Materials by Minimizing Chemical Emissions
- Driving Performance and Transparency in Green Building Products
- Transparency and the Role of Environmental Product Declarations
- The Product Mindset
- Can You Save Millions with Sustainable Packaging Design?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Sustainability Software