VERGE SF - Oct 27-30
» Distributed Energy Systems
» Smarter Supply Chains
» Next-Gen Buildings
Early-Bird Rates End Sep 20th -- Save 30%
Canon Canada Adds Recycled Calculators
The Canon Green Calculator Line is made up of five calculator models manufactured with materials taken from recycled photocopiers.
The calculators are all solar powered, come with packaging and instructions printed on recycled paper and use mercury-free lithium batteries.
The eco-friendly devices will be available in Canada starting in February.
The company previously unveiled a line of EcoSense printers in August 2007. The printers, all Energy Star-compliant, came with features that made it easier for consumers and businesses to save money, paper and materials: a 3W standby mode, two-sided printing, individual ink tanks and recyclable ink cartridges.
Canon Canada, a subsidiary of Canon USA, created its Clean Earth Campaign in 1990, laying out guidelines for workplace conservation and recycling as well as providing direction for environmental philanthropy and volunteering.
You'll find strong evidence that green building has crossed a critical threshold, which begs the question of what comes next. Read more
Latest white papers from our sponsors:
- New Scope 2 Accounting Guidance: What it means for corporate decisions to purchase environmental instruments
- Energy Project Financing Cheat Sheet
- Addressing Transparency Expectations in the Metals and Mining Sector
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits & Upgrades
- Open Standards-Driven Wireless Building Energy Management
- Mack Technologies Achieves Unprecedented Wireless Control
- 14 Strategies to Save up to 70% in Energy Costs Using the Latest in Warehouse Lighting...and More
- Turning Title 24 Regulations into Smart Savings
- Unlocking ROI+: Understanding the Complete Return on Smart Building Investments
- Verifying Environmental Sustainability in the Electronics Marketplace
- A Benchmark Study of Current Practices and Tools for Sustainability
- Increasing Transparency of Environment and Health Claims for Cleaning Products
- How HP Achieves Leadership in Sustainable Product Footprinting at a Fraction of the Cost
- Creating Healthier Furniture and Building Materials by Minimizing Chemical Emissions
- Driving Performance and Transparency in Green Building Products
- Transparency and the Role of Environmental Product Declarations
- The Product Mindset
- Can You Save Millions with Sustainable Packaging Design?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Sustainability Software