- SunAngle determines the position of the sun at any time of day at any location on Earth.
- SunPosition calculates sun angles over the course of a year.
- SunPath produces graphic representations of the sun's course through the sky.
- Overhang Design analyzes the performance of simple window overhangs.
- Window Heat Gain calculates the solar-thermal gain through windows.
- CFL Economics compares the lifetime operating costs of compact fluorescent lamps and incandescent lamps.
Sustainable Energy Design Tools
Published March 04, 2004
Sustainable By Design provides the following suite of shareware tools to aid with solar design and building-energy analysis: