Episode 111: Sharing takeaways from GreenBiz 18; a Gigaton update
Inspirations from GreenBiz 18
Sustainability leaders describe their organization's journey compared to one year ago.
1. Claus Stig Pedersen, head of corporate sustainability at Novozymes (4:18)
2. Sophie Beckham, manager of natural capital stewardship, International Paper (19:42)
3. David Rinard, senior director, global sustainability and strategic sourcing, Equinix (29:03)
4. Emilio Tenuta, vice president of corporate sustainability, Ecolab (35:56)
5. Kevin Hagen, sustainable business advocate (49:53)
Week in Review
Tune in around 6:32 for a weekly roundup of news.
1. Marsh & McLennan's handbook for climate resilience (20:40)
2. Marty Spitzer of the WWF on the best way for companies to buy renewables (31:00)
3. Walmart's Project Gigaton, nine months in (37:45)
4. The audacity (and poetry) of Project Drawdown (50:46)
What's new at GreenBiz?
News, events, webcasts — the list goes on. Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest in sustainability by keeping up with GreenBiz.
• Check out Center Stage, our new podcast, which features the best of live interviews on sustainable business and clean technology, conducted on stage at GreenBiz and VERGE conferences.
To make sure you don't miss the newest episodes of GreenBiz 350, subscribe on iTunes.
Have a question or suggestion for a future segment? E-mail us at [email protected].