Episode 112: Leading the 'Lyft of energy'; Elon Musk's space stunt
Week in Review
Tune in around 3:05 for a weekly roundup of news.
1. More GreenBiz 18 mainstage highlights (17:05)
- Candela Montero, director of corporate citizenship at Disney Consumer Products, discusses the company's "Smart Packaging" that aims to delight consumers while eliminating waste (18:05).
- Suzanne Shelton's "One Great Idea" about why now is the best time to tell your sustainability story (25:15).
2. Designing for the circular economy (32:40)
Angela Nahikian, director of global sustainability at Steelcase, and Bruce Smith, global design director for the office furniture manufacturer, on revolutionizing a business to create products around a circular model.
3. Thinking bigger and bolder with John Picard (40:35)
Joel Makower interviews the sustainability-focused architect, builder and entrepreneur.
What's new at GreenBiz?
News, events, webcasts — the list goes on. Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest in sustainability by keeping up with GreenBiz.
• Are your organization's suppliers sustainability leaders or laggards? Don't miss our webcast, "Supplier Sustainability Ratings for Procurement and Supply Chain Needs," which will teach you how to identify highly credible rating tools for selecting suppliers with high sustainability scores. Register here for free for the webcast at 1 a.m. EST/10 a.m. PST March 13.
• Check out Center Stage, our new podcast, which features the best of live interviews on sustainable business and clean technology, conducted on stage at GreenBiz and VERGE conferences.
To make sure you don't miss the newest episodes of GreenBiz 350, subscribe on iTunes.
Have a question or suggestion for a future segment? E-mail us at [email protected].