Episode 136: The downside of data-driven planning, New York takes a stand on ride-sharing
Week in Review
Tune in around 5:03 for a roundup of news.
- What New York’s Uber decision portends for ride-hailing services
- The limits of data-driven approaches to planning
- Microfiber diet? Humans and other animals are consuming these synthetics
What's new at GreenBiz?
News, events, webcasts — the list goes on. Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest in sustainability by keeping up with GreenBiz.
• No buyers' remorse here. Don't miss our free upcoming webcast next week. "The Next Frontier: Emerging Models in Renewable Energy Procurement" is at 1 p.m. EDT Tuesday, Aug. 21, featuring experts from Rocky Mountain Institute Business Renewables Center and LevelTen Energy and clean power strategists from AT&T and Iron Mountain.
• We've launched a new daily newsletter lineup! Monday's GreenBuzz and Wednesday's VERGE Weekly are essentially unchanged. But the lineup includes: Transport Weekly (Tuesday), Energy Weekly (Thursday) and Circular Weekly (Friday). You must subscribe to each newsletter in order to receive it. Please visit this page to choose the newsletters you want to receive.
• Check out our Center Stage podcast, which features the best of live interviews on sustainable business and clean technology, conducted on stage at GreenBiz and VERGE conferences.
To make sure you don't miss the newest episodes of GreenBiz 350, subscribe on iTunes.
Have a question or suggestion for a future segment? E-mail us at [email protected].