Week in Review
Stories discussed this week (9:58).
- When it comes to climate investment funds, diverse management is imperative
- The case for raising up women in climate tech
- 3 innovations in green steel
Highlights from the mainstage of GreenFin 21 (22:35)
In the first of two parts, we feature outtakes from two great panel discussions this week during the inaugural GreenFin event. Look for more coverage on the site and in this podcast next week. Meanwhile, let's hear from:
- Rick Lacaille, global chief investment officer of State Street Global Advisors
- Suzanne Dibianca, executive vice president corporate relations and chief impact officer for Salesforce
- Katie McGinty, vice president and chief sustainability, government and regulatory affairs officer at Johnson Controls
- Johnson Controls Chief Financial Officer Olivier Leonetti
Know any circular economy startups? (31:45)
The nominations process for the Accelerate fast-pitch completion at Circularity 21 is officially live. We chat with the new GreenBiz Group director of startup programs, Sherrie Totoki, about what we're looking for — and her emerging plans for supporting the entrepreneur ecosystem.
*Music in this episode by Lee Rosevere: "As I Was Saying," "Introducing the Pre-roll," "Sad Marimba Planet," "Curiosity" and "Waiting for the Moment That Never Comes"