Week in Review
Stories discussed this week (5:35).
- Why corporate reporting isn’t a proxy for progress
- Chemicals, green hydrogen and electrification
- Confronting one-dimensional equity efforts within the investor community
More highlights from the mainstage of GreenFin 21 (25:55)
In the second of two parts, we feature outtakes from three great panel discussions last week during the inaugural GreenFin event. We hear from:
- Marcie Frost, CEO of CalPERS
- Scott Mather, chief investment officer for U.S. core strategies at PIMCO
- Alberto De Paoli, chief financial officer, Enel Group
- Jessica Tan, global head of corporate strategy, BlackRock
- Mark Weidman, head of international and corporate strategy, BlackRock
Rheaply's co-founder on the virtues of reuse (43:45)
Garry Cooper, CEO of the circular economy startup dedicated to helping universities and companies share underutilized assets ranging from office suppliers to medical equipment, chats with Senior Editor Deonna Anderson about Rheaply's new reuse challenge.
*Music in this episode by Lee Rosevere: "Here's the Thing," "I'm Going for a Coffee," "Curiosity," "Under Suspicion" and "Arcade Montage"