Week in Review
Stories discussed this week (3:50)
- IEA energy roadmap: Stop new fossil fuels investments
- The 33 sustainability certifications you need to know
- "30 Under 30" and next-gen thinking
Do you have what it takes to be a CSO? (18:15)
Recruiter Ellen Weinreb discusses her firm's latest research, with insights about women, a disappointing lack of diversity and how close chief sustainability officers are to the C-suite.
Meet some of the GreenBiz 30 Under (24:20)
We hear from three members from the 2021 cohort of our report recognizing rising young stars in sustainability. This week, we hear from:
- Zack Angelini, senior environmental manager, Timberland (25:10)
- Mayane Barudin, regional director and tribal liaison, Vote Solar (27:35)
- Briana Buckles, sustainability manager, East West Tea Company (30:55)
*Music in this episode by Lee Rosevere: "Curiosity," "Here's the Thing," "I'm Going for a Coffee," "Arcade Montage," "Slow Lights" and Waiting for the Moment That Never Comes"