This is not the PC industry's PARC (6:30)
The Palo Alto Research Center, the storied research and development division at Xerox, is getting hot and heavy into climate tech. Jessy Rivest, general manager of the Xerox cleantech business, drops by to chat about one of its projects, an electrochemical approach to air conditioning.
Circularity 21 in Review (15:00)
The co-hosts of the leading North American conference on the circular economy, GreenBiz analysts Lauren Phipps and Suz Okie, drop by to discuss highlights. Featuring segments from:
- Billy Almon, astrobiofuturist
- Adam Minter, author, "Junkyard Planet: Travels in the Billion-Dollar Trash Trade"
- Lisa Jackson, vice president, environmental, policy and social initiatives, Apple
- Deborah Dull, principal, manufacturing product management, GE Digital
Meet more of the GreenBiz 30 Under 30 (40:55)
We hear from three more members from the 2021 cohort of our report recognizing rising young stars in sustainability:
- Elisabeth Anna Resch, advisor, global impact initiatives, United Nations Global Compact
- Dawnielle Tellez, senior sustainability analyst, REI
- Yashi Shreshta, director, science and research, Novi
*Music in this episode: "Curiosity," "I'm Going for a Coffee," "Sad Marimba Planet," "As I Was Saying," "Slow Lights" and "More on That Later"