Week in Review (2:55)
Net zero meets green finance (14:25)
Investors, banks and other members of the global financial community are aligning around net-zero investment priorities, but what does it mean in the short term? The Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero seeks bring more clarity to the details, especially in the short term. Richard Mattison, CEO of S&P Global Trucost and chief product officer of Sustainable1 for S&P, shares perspective.
Circularity 21 in Review (24:55)
Featuring segments from:
- Catherine Coleman Flowers, founder and executive director at the Center for Rural Enterprise and Environmental Justice
- Joe Macleod, head of "endineering" and founder of AndEnd
- Natalie J. Hallinger, director of behavioral science for Litterati
- George Bandy, head of worldwide circular economy at Amazon
Meet more of the GreenBiz 30 Under 30 (40:05)
We hear from two more members from the 2021 cohort of our report recognizing rising young stars in sustainability:
- Brock Battochio, founder of Planetary Hydrogen
- Erik Landry, climate change specialist at GRESB
*Music in this episode: "Curiousity," "Slow Lights," "Here's the Thing," "And So Then," "Arcade Montage," "4th Avenue Walkup" and "Old Regrets"