This week's run time is 38:08.
Bonus: For a list of the projects mentioned in Joel and Heather's chit-chat, check out "2022: The year in preview."
WEEK IN REVIEW (6:25)
- 12 C-suite sustainability champions for 2022
- Private climate investment needs to get intentional about gender and equity. Here's how
- What SMEs can learn from Xero's "positively deviant" sustainability strategy
Meet our new sustainability analyst (23:50)
Dylan Siegler, most recently in corporate responsibility at Verizon and previously with NRG Energy, has joined the GreenBiz Group as vice president and senior analyst, sustainability. She will lead ongoing efforts to develop and enhance offerings that support sustainability professionals, including our flagship GreenBiz conference each February.
What you're hoping for in 2022 (33:10)
We asked listeners and other members of the GreenBiz community to share what they are most excited about for the year ahead. Here are some of those submissions. (Listen up for the rest in the Jan. 14 podcast.)
- Holly Beale, senior manager, data center environmental sustainability, Microsoft (2019 GreenBiz 30 Under 30 honoree)
- Este Geraghty, chief medical officer, Esri
- Sarah Reed, program manager, Electrification Coalition (2020 GreenBiz 30 Under 30 honoree)
- Camille Fabre, business development manager, offsite construction, Saint-Gobain (2017 GreenBiz 30 Under 30 honoree)
- Nick Caton, senior sustainability analyst, Sustento Group
*Music in this episode by Lee Rosevere: "Quizitive," "4th Ave. Walkup," "Late Night Tales" and "Southside."