This week's run time is 57:51.
WEEK IN REVIEW (4:40)
- SCOTUS ruling on EPA leaves US businesses with the devil they don’t know
- Will water pricing be the next carbon pricing?
- Where the 'radical change' in sustainable investing is going next
From the main stage of GreenFin 22 (19:20)
Audio highlights from the our annual event focused on ESG and sustainable investing issues. Featuring the voices of:
- Mark Carney, Special Envoy on Climate Action and Finance, United Nations
- Sarah Bloom Raskin, former Deputy Secretary, U.S. Treasury; former Governor, Federal Reserve
- Rich Mattison, president and CEO, S&P Sustainable1
- Andrew Siwo, director of sustainable investments and climate solutions, New York State Common Retirement Fund
- Will Atcheson, ESG strategist, Jefferies
- Wendy Cromwell, vice chair and head of sustainable investment, Wellington
- Ron O'Hanley, chairman and CEO, State Street
Leadership Lessons: Mili Majumdar, USGC (47:00)
This spring, the WSLA Alumnae Group recognized 11 women at the forefront of the sustainability profession. These leaders have made a difference by advancing new technologies or strategies, by overcoming personal and professional obstacles, and by committing to mentoring other women. Meet one of the 2022 honorees: Mili Majumdar, managing director of GBCI India; and senior vice president of the U.S. Green Building Council.
*Music in this episode by Lee Rosevere: "More On That Later," "Night Caves," "Sad Marimba Planet" and "Let That Sink In."