This week's run time is 44:51.
WEEK IN REVIEW (3:30)
- Is advanced recycling the answer to plastic waste?
- How business can help win an historic climate victory
- On Capitol Hill, a 180-degree turn of events for climate, EV policy
- What does the newly announced Inflation Reduction Act mean for climate tech?
- How climate tech startups can survive and thrive in the downturn
A sweltering European summer (21:05)
James Murray, editor-in-chief of BusinessGreen, chats about record-breaking heat waves in the U.K. and Europe are challenging infrastructure and economies, and reshaping the dialogue about climate risk.
Cognizant CSO reflects on climate change and employee well-being (30:20)
Sophia Mendelsohn, chief sustainability officer and global head of ESG at tech services firm Cognizant, addresses the company's broad ESG strategy and why employee well-being needs to be considered in the context of climate change.
*Music in this episode: Lee Rosevere: "Keeping Stuff Together," "Not My Problem," "Snakes," "Southside."