This week's run time is 32:23.
WEEK IN REVIEW (4:20)
- Carbon credits for oil companies?
- What's in that pill? Two vitamin makers diverge on traceability
- Could insurers pull the plug on renewable energy?
YOUR HOPES FOR 2023 (20:15)
As the year winds down, we asked listeners to share 1-minute-long audiograms, answering the following question: "As a sustainability professional, what is your hope for 2023?" Tune in for the first installment of responses. The rest will be published Jan. 6.
- David Antonioli, CEO of Verra — Clarity and integrity for carbon credits
- Meredith Reisfield, director of sustainability policy and strategic partnerships at Indigo Ag — Speed and scale of action
- Tricia Carey, chief commercial officer at Renewcell — Collaboration and circularity
- Vidha Dixit, sustainability consultant with Schneider Electric’s Sustainability Business — Consumer packaged goods company and the closed loop economy
- Rachel Delacour, CEO and Cofounder at Sweep — Carbon data as as business transformation tool
- Kevin Dole, senior sustainability advisor with Green Impact — Carbon software market maturation
- Clare Gallagher, national sustainability manager at Built — Measuring embodied carbon
- Sarah Reed, director of programs at the Electrification Coalition — Expansion of EV adoption
- Jameson Hartman, vice president of RET Ventures — EV charging in low-income communities
- Laura Zizzo, CEO and co-founder of Manifest Climate — Climate risk will become managed as a true business risk
- Nora Lovell Marchant, vice president, global sustainability at American Express Global Business Travel — Make climate a CFO issue
Music in this episode
Lee Rosevere: "And So Then," "Southside."
Roman Belov: "Spirit Blossom."
ComaStudio: "LoFi Beat."