This week's run time is 31:13.
WEEK IN REVIEW (7:00)
- Salesforce, Microsoft get creative about clean energy procurement
- A practical guide to finding sustainability solutions online
- How designing a climate justice course challenged my binary thinking
Audio highlights from the GreenBiz 23 mainstage (19:40)
Close to 2,000 sustainability professionals gathered in Scottsdale, Arizona, this week for GreenBiz 23. We feature highlights from the keynote plenary program.
- Alison Whritenour, CEO of Seventh Generation — On the urgency of this moment, and holding the line when market forces conspire against your strategy
- Tynesia Boyea-Robinson, president and CEO of CapEQ — The intersection of ESG and DEI and how companies can be more authentic about marrying the two
- Vien Truong, global sustainability, senior director of engagement at Nike — On scaling community engagement across a company
- Tamara Toles O'Laughlin, founder of Climate Critical Earth — The burnout phenomenon and why it's so concerning
Music in this episode
Dayfox: "Sweet Love."
Lee Rosevere: "Introducing the Pre-roll," "As I Was Saying," "Southside."