Episode 89: Corporates grow onsite solar; what is 'climate gentrification'?
Download: iTunes & Soundcloud
Week in Review
Tune in around 7:00 for a weekly roundup of news.
An in-depth look at stories changing the game for business and sustainability.
1. Interview: Jerry Tinianow, CSO, City of Denver (29:00)
Heather Clancy talks about the city's microgrid project and its role in the community.
2. How to avoid resiliency "land grabs" (37:20)
What's new at GreenBiz?
News, events, webcasts — the list goes on. Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest in sustainability by keeping up with GreenBiz.
• Join us for VERGE 17 in Santa Clara, California from Sept. 19 to 21. If you aren't able to attend in person, there will be an opportunity to sign up for the free virtual event covering the latest technologies, tools and trends accelerating the clean economy.
• Learn how the dynamics and demographics around recycling are changing along with the workforce. Municipalities, retailers, manufacturers and stewardship organizations will want to tune into our free webcast, "Changing Behaviors in Consumer Recycling: What Businesses Need to Know," at 1 p.m. EST, Aug. 22.
• The GreenBiz Intelligence Panel is the survey body we poll regularly throughout the year on key trends and developments in sustainability. To become part of the panel, click here. Enrolling is free and should take two minutes.
To make sure you don't miss the newest episodes of GreenBiz 350, subscribe on iTunes.
Have a question or suggestion for a future segment? E-mail us at [email protected].
Technical direction for GreenBiz 350 by Lauren Rosenthal.
This episode was sponsored by the Environmental Defense Fund. Learn more at edf.org/leadership.