Episode 90: Automakers get energized; diversity in the driver's seat
Download: iTunes & Soundcloud
Week in Review
Tune in around 3:15 for a weekly roundup of news.
2. Will Sarni discusses World Water Week and "A cresting wave for circular water strategy."
An in-depth look at stories changing the game for business and sustainability.
1. Closed Loop Fund opens up about investing in circular solutions (23:20)
Ellen Martin discusses the business opportunities presented when companies mine their waste streams. This is one of three perspectives explored by Anya Khalamayzer in "Financing the circular economy."
2. The missing link to true sustainability (33:30)
What's new at GreenBiz?
News, events, webcasts — the list goes on. Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest in sustainability by keeping up with GreenBiz.
• Join us for VERGE 17 in Santa Clara, California from Sept. 19 to 21. If you aren't able to attend in person, there will be an opportunity to sign up for the free virtual event covering the latest technologies, tools and trends accelerating the clean economy.
• Illuminate the development of smart city street lighting from the project planning phase to inter-departmental workflow barriers, IT integration, technology selection and more. Sign up for our free webcast, "Intelligent Street Lights: The Right Foundation for Smart Cities" on Wed., September 26 at 1pm ET.
• The GreenBiz Intelligence Panel is the survey body we poll regularly throughout the year on key trends and developments in sustainability. To become part of the panel, click here. Enrolling is free and should take two minutes.
To make sure you don't miss the newest episodes of GreenBiz 350, subscribe on iTunes.
Have a question or suggestion for a future segment? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical direction for GreenBiz 350 by Stephanie May Joyce.