Episode 91: Cargill appetizes employees, DanoneWave goes for the big B
Download: iTunes & Soundcloud
Week in Review
Tune in around 10:20 for a weekly roundup of news.
An in-depth look at stories changing the game for business and sustainability.
1. Cargill engages employees to overhaul sustainability mission (30:25)
An interview with Chuck Gitkin, chief marketing officer at Cargill Protein, on the seafood company's daylong sustainability summit that sent ripples through staff awareness on natural resources. Read more in "How Cargill's employee summit put sustainability on the menu."
2. Dissecting Rick Perry’s infamous grid review (47:50)
What's new at GreenBiz?
News, events, webcasts — the list goes on. Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest in sustainability by keeping up with GreenBiz.
• Join us for VERGE 17 in Santa Clara, California, from Sept. 19 to 21. If you aren't able to attend in person, there will be an opportunity to sign up for the free virtual event covering the latest technologies, tools and trends accelerating the clean economy.
• Illuminate the development of smart city street lighting from the project planning phase to inter-departmental workflow barriers, IT integration, technology selection and more. Sign up for our free webcast, "Intelligent Street Lights: The Right Foundation for Smart Cities" at 1 pm ET Sept. 26.
• The GreenBiz Intelligence Panel is the survey body we poll regularly throughout the year on key trends and developments in sustainability. To become part of the panel, click here. Enrolling is free and should take two minutes.
To make sure you don't miss the newest episodes of GreenBiz 350, subscribe on iTunes.
Have a question or suggestion for a future segment? E-mail us at [email protected].