Water Conservation Showcase
Join us for the 14th Annual Water Conservation Showcase at the PG&E Pacific Energy Center on March 21, 2017.
REGISTER TO ATTEND:
Ticket includes access to all sessions, entrance to the exhibitor hall, and complimentary lunch hosted by PG&E. The event is free, but please register to ensure your entrance.
For more information on the session descriptions, speaker bios, and learning objectives, visit the event website: http://www.waterconservationshowcase.com/
• From Laboratories to Homes: Water Conservation Case Studies
• Progressive Civil Engineering: Water Conservation Case Studies
• Water Use Reduction at UC Campuses: Water Conservation Case Studies
• How Are Projects with Water Budgets and MWELO Compliance Actually Performing?
• A Closer look at Plumbing Fixtures: From Standards to Performance Testing
• Recommendations for a new Long Term Water Use Efficiency Framework
• Addressing California’s Water Needs Through Data and Collaboration
Since 2004, hundreds of advocates, researchers, business leaders, product manufacturers and government officials have gathered every year to address the most pressing water issues and challenges facing the state of California. Grab a ticket today for the showcase to learn more about scalable strategies and solutions to conserve one of Earth's most precious resources.
At this time we have about thirty exhibitors line up for this year’s Water Showcase, but there is still room for additions. If you know an organization that could benefit from the exposure our showcase can provide, please direct them to the Exhibitor Interest Intake Form found at this URL: https://goo.gl/forms/J20BZe3xDI15JYf02
We typically get over 800 water industry and building professionals to attend the Water Showcase each year.
Join USGBC Northern California and the other event organizers in advancing water conservation goals for California by volunteering at the Water Conservation Showcase. Interested parties can sign up at the form located here online: https://goo.gl/forms/sMN2vyMcng7gJkAH2
The Water Conservation Showcase is organized through collaborations between the U.S. Green Building Council, the Committee on the Environment from the local American Institute of Architects chapter, the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, East Bay Municipal Utility District and the PG&E Pacific Energy Center.