As the leading convening of professionals building the circular economy, Circularity 23 (June 5-7, Seattle, WA) offers through-provoking keynotes, actionable breakouts, a solutions-oriented expo, and unparalleled networking opportunities. Join a growing community of 1,200+ visionaries and practitioners to move beyond incremental action, catalyze systems change, and accelerate the circular economy.
The Emerging Leaders program aims to elevate, cultivate and support the next generation of Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) leaders in the climate community. Our goal is to foster a community of sustainability professionals that is diverse and representative of the world in which we live. We do do by fostering pathways into the sustainability space for students and early-career professionals who face barriers to entry in the field.
Selected Circularity 23 Emerging Leaders will receive a complimentary pass to participate in the full conference, along with special opportunities at the event exclusive to Emerging Leaders.
The scholarship covers registration fees, airfare, lodging, and meals at the event.
To apply, applicants must:
1. Currently reside in the United States or Canada
2. Be enrolled at an accredited college or university as a full-time undergrad or graduate student
3. Or be an early-career professional (age 21-29 at the time of the event)
4. Commit to attending all three days in Seattle, WA, June 5-7, 2023
5. Following the event, submit a short 100-250 word testimonial about the experience, to be featured in a wrap-up article on GreenBiz.com
6. Post on social media with the event hashtag #Circularity23
We are proud to announce our Circularity 23 Emerging Leaders! Each of these young professionals of color will attend and be recognized at Circularity 23 in Seattle, WA on June 5-7, 2023.