Health & Safety
GreenBiz Group, producers of Circularity 23, recognize the need to provide attendees with the safest experience possible. Based on the latest CDC recommendations and informed by the American Public Health Association we’ve developed the following health and safety policy:
- All in-person Circularity 23 attendees are required to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test upon arriving on-site at the event.
- Vaccinated attendees must be prepared to show proof of vaccination as part of the on-site registration check-in process. Upon arriving at Circularity 23, attendee will show a member of the Circularity 23 registration team proof of their COVID-19 vaccination. We will accept physical and digital copies of vaccine cards. Full vaccination is defined as two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson product (or a comparably approved vaccine if you are an international attendee).
- If an attendee is unable to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination, the attendee must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test. A third-party PCR test is preferred, but an at-home rapid antigen test is acceptable. Tests must be administered no more than 48 hours prior to arrival and costs are the responsibility of the attendees. Attendee must be prepared to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test with a timestamp at registration check-in.
- Facial mask-wearing is recommended for all indoor activities. Mask wearing is recommended, but not required, for all indoor activities. Complimentary masks will be available on-site for those who do not have them.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend Circularity 23. If you are not feeling well and cannot attend the event, please reach out to [email protected] to receive your event credit memo.