Who are the pioneers, trailblazers, innovators and game-changing heroes creating a world without waste?
Find out at the third annual Reuse Awards, The Reusies! Join us as we celebrate the reuse heroes developing a better way than throwaway, advancing systemic change and co-creating a world where we can get what we need and want without all the waste. Afterwards, enjoy an engaging panel discussion on the collaboration needed to scale reuse.
Run of Show:
- 9am PDT / 12pm EDT: The Reusies 2023
- Find out the winners in the categories of Activism, Community Action, and Business Innovation—plus an honorary award for Corporate Initiative—at this in-person viewing party, a hybrid live and virtual show hosted by Kristy Drutman, Founder, Brown Girl Green
- We will also feature live appearances by Erin Simon, World Wildlife Fund and Bryan Lewis, GreenBiz.org
- The program will last close to an hour, followed by a brief networking break.
- 10:20am PDT / 1:20pm EDT: Indisposable Live (Live!): Working Together to Build the New Reuse Economy — Panel
- Building on The Reusies’ central theme of collaboration, we’ll have an open and engaging discussion on the successes, challenges, opportunities and cooperation needed among different sectors (e.g. corporations, investors, NGO/non-profits, communities and government) to make our vision of the New Reuse Economy a reality.
- Moderator: Dr. Priscilla Johnson, Upstream
- Speakers: Yinka Bode-George, Sustain our Future; Helen Kao, Starbucks; Georgia Sherwin, Closed Loop Partners; Ashima Sukhdev, City of Seattle