Health & Safety
GreenBiz Group, producers of GreenBiz 23, recognize the need to provide attendees with the safest experience possible. Based on the latest CDC recommendations and informed by the American Public Health Association we've developed the following health and safety policy:
Pre-event testing process
- All attendees are required to take a COVID-19 test 24 - 48 hours prior to arriving at GreenBiz 23. GreenBiz Group will not provide you with the test you take prior to arriving on site. We will accept Antigen Rapid or PCR tests, although PCR tests are preferred.
- We will send you an email the week before the event with instructions on how to submit your test result via our Health Check form. The Health Check Survey will be sent out Friday, February 10, 2023.
- After completing the Health Check form, you will receive a green checkmark indicating that you passed the health check. You will be asked to show your green checkmark result at the registration check-in desk in order to enter the event.
We strongly encourage you to bring proof of vaccination to GreenBiz 23, either paper or digital, in the event there are any issues with your registration record. We also strongly encourage all attendees to get their annual flu vaccine before attending.
It can take up to six weeks to complete the full schedule for COVID vaccines that require two doses to achieve full efficacy and 14 days for the influenza vaccine. So please plan accordingly. For those traveling from outside the United States, please be aware of restrictions placed on your country of origin, as travelers from some countries are required to quarantine for two weeks.
We will provide appropriate physical distancing whenever possible and hand sanitizer throughout the meeting venue.
For additional information on our efforts to provide a safe environment for all GreenBiz 23 attendees, we encourage you to review GreenBiz Group’s Code of Conduct and Anti-Harassment Policy.
GreenBiz 23 Health & Safety Policies
- In-person GreenBiz 23 attendees must be fully vaccinated to participate. Full vaccination is defined as two shots of the Pfizer or Moderna COVID vaccine or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson product (or a comparably approved vaccine if you are an international attendee).
- Attendees must upload their proof of vaccination as part of the online registration process. Acceptable forms of proof can be a digital photo of a paper vaccination card or a downloaded image of a digital vaccination card. All vaccination information will remain confidential and will be deleted when the event is complete. If you have any trouble uploading your vaccination, please notify our customer support team.
- All GreenBiz 23 attendees must show proof of a negative COVID test prior to their arrival at the event. A third-party PCR test is preferred, but an at-home rapid antigen test is acceptable. Tests must be administered 24-48 hours prior to arrival and costs are the responsibility of the attendees.
- Facial mask-wearing is recommended, but not required, for all in-door activities. Mask wearing is recommended for all indoor activities except when eating or drinking. Complimentary masks will be available on-site for those who do not have them.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I test positive in my pre-event test or while onsite?
If you test positive for COVID-19:
If you have any reason to believe you are having a medical emergency, immediately call 911. Otherwise,
Immediately go to, or stay in your home or place of lodging
If you believe you need non-emergency medical care, contact your doctor, advice line or medical insurance to locate a doctor in the area.
Please notify [email protected].
You are strongly encouraged to quarantine, following these protocols:
Isolate at home or your hotel for at least five days
Isolation can end after day five if symptoms are not present or are resolving and a diagnostic specimen collected on day five or later tests negative
If fever is present, isolation should be continued until fever resolves
If symptoms, other than fever, are not resolving, continue to isolate until symptoms are resolving or until after day 10
These are the recommended protocols from public health agencies. If these protocols change, we will update accordingly.
We are happy to credit your full registration fee to a future GreenBiz event within a year of GreenBiz 23.
What if I get sick before the event or don’t feel safe? Can I get a refund?
Anyone experiencing a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID should not attend GreenBiz 23. We are happy to credit your full registration fee to a future GreenBiz event within a year of GreenBiz 23.
What if I have been exposed to COVID but tested negative?
As long as you continue to test negative, you will be able to attend.
Do I need to bring my vaccination card to the event?
We encourage you to bring proof of vaccination to GreenBiz 23, either paper or digital, in the event there are any issues with your registration record.
Is a booster shot required to attend the event?
The booster is not mandatory but we strongly encourage all attendees to receive a booster for their vaccination, at least two weeks before coming to Scottsdale, AZ.
What if I’m traveling from outside of the country?
For those traveling from outside the United States, please be aware of restrictions placed on your country of origin, as travelers from some countries are required to quarantine for two weeks.