As the premier event for sustainable finance and investment leaders, GreenFin 23 (June 26-28, Boston MA) will convene an influential audience of finance, investment and sustainability professionals to share insights, address key challenges and showcase leading sustainable financial products and services. By attending, you'll gain access to inspiring keynotes, breakout sessions and valuable networking that will empower you with the knowledge and connections you need to enact change toward a just and decarbonized economy.
We are proud to announce our GreenFin 23 Emerging Leaders! Each of these young professionals of color will attend and be recognized at GreenFin 23 in Boston, MA on June 26-28, 2023.
The Emerging Leaders Program aims to elevate, cultivate and support the next generation of Black, Indigenous and people of color (BIPOC) leaders in the climate community. Our goal is to foster a community of sustainability professionals that is diverse and representative of the world in which we live. We do so by fostering pathways into the sustainability space for students and early-career professionals who face barriers to entry in the field.
Selected GreenFin 23 Emerging Leaders will receive a complimentary pass to participate in the full conference, along with special opportunities at the event exclusive to Emerging Leaders. The scholarship covers registration fees, airfare, lodging and meals at the event.
To apply, applicants must:
1. Currently reside in the United States or Canada
2. Be enrolled at an accredited college or university as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student
3. OR be an early-career professional (age 21-29 at the time of the event)
4. Commit to attending all three days in Boston, Massachusetts, June 26-28, 2023
5. Following the event, submit a short 100-250 word testimonial about the experience, to be featured in a wrap-up article on GreneBiz.com
6. Post on social media with the event hashtag: #GreenFin23