VERGE Interconnect, VERGE SF’s interactive vendor and technology showcase, brings technology convergence to life and puts it to work in the form of a functional microgrid. It's a living, vivid demonstration of the future of distributed energy generation, smart systems and resilience.
With the free VERGE Interconnect Expo pass, you'll:
- See a fully functioning microgrid, with real-time LED visualization monitoring.
- Drive a Chevy Volt (charged by microgrid), see the future of transportation with aerial drones, and more.
- Attend keynote conversation between Amory Lovins (Rocky Mountain Institute) and Andrew Revkin (New York Times)
- Witness the 2013 VERGE 25 Awards ceremony as we celebrate leaders at the forefront of the convergence of technology and sustainability -- Click here to cast your vote!
- Attend the invitation-only After Dark Party, Wednesday night, October 16, at Temple Night Club
VERGE Interconnect demonstrates what’s possible today with off-the-shelf equipment. It gives you the opportunity to see first-hand how these technologies work together and can be deployed in real-world settings. LED lights and interactive features will visualize the energy and data flows in real time. You'll see the featured technologies and the processes they enable: demand response, machine-to-machine communications, building automation and more. The ultimate goal: to educate, connect and inspire.
Details: Interconnect Expo Pass allows you to attend VERGE Interconnect on Thursday, Oct 17 from 2:00-5:30, including closing keynote with Amory Lovins. Also includes Wednesday night VERGE party at Temple Nightclub. Click here to register for your VERGE Interconnect Pass -- and spread the word about this special opportunity to join us at VERGE SF!