"VERGE Accelerate landed us two significant deals in the early stages of our company, and another one since. We rolled our first utility pilot and a key partnership as a direct result of being on the stage that day."Jason Trager, CEO Persistent Efficiency (2014 VERGE Accelerate Finalist)
VERGE Accelerate Showcase
About the Sessions: Selected entrepreneurs give a 2.5-minute pitch from the main stage of VERGE Hawaii to an audience of ~600 attendees. The sessions are also live-streamed to a global audience and video captured for archive on GreenBiz.com. A text-to-vote mechanism allows the audience to decide the winner of both pitch sessions in real-time.
Eligibility Criteria: Participating entrepreneurs:
- are developing technology solutions (commercially applicable products or services) related to at least one of the following: distributed or renewable energy, transportation, agriculture, water or cybersecurity;
- are incorporated and have a product ready for testing or deployment;
- have less than $2M in combined investment and current revenue to participate in the Go-to-Market showcase and $5M to participate in the Demonstration showcase.
How to Submit a Pitch
Nominations are now closed for VERGE Hawaii 2016 Accelerate.Qualifying nominations must include a 60 second video naming the market opportunity your company addresses and why you want to pitch at VERGE. These should feature the team member being nominated to deliver the pitch.
- March 9 – April 6: Entrepreneurs submit 60-second video nominations
- April 11 – 24: Community votes to help decide the 12 finalists
- May 2: Finalists announced!
- June 22 and 23: The two Accelerate pitch sessions take place at VERGE Hawaii in Honolulu, HI