Using Our Conference App
Our conference app is the best way to network before, during, and after the event! Learn how to download the app, build your profile, message other attendees, and share your experience on social media through the VERGE Hawaii conference app.
Downloading the App
1. Find the app on your smartphone. Access the App Store on iOS devices or Google Play on Android.
(If you’re using a Blackberry or Windows phone, skip these steps entirely. You’ll need to use the web version of the app found here: https://crowd.cc/verge-hawaii-2016)
Search for "GreenBiz Events."
2. Install the app. Once you’ve found the app, tap either Download or Install.
After installing, a new icon will appear on the homescreen.
3. Log in.
If you aren't automatically asked to log in. Click on the menu icon on the top left of the screen and select "Log in for more features." Follow the steps provided in the app.
**We recommend opening the verification email on your phone if you're using the mobile app.
Build Your Profile
1. Access your profile settings. After logging in, tap the gear icon at the top of the menu screen, and select "Edit Profile."
2. Tell us about you. Easily populate your profile information and headshot with your LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Facebook accounts. Scroll to the bottom of the "Edit Profile" screen and select the social media account you'd like to connect to.
3. Save your information. When you've completed your desired fields, select "Done" at the top right of the screen.
Take it Public
1. Access your profile settings. If you'd like fellow attendees to be able to see your profile and contact details, you can set it to public.
After logging in, tap the “Attendees” icon in the top left, then tap the gear icon at the top right of the screen.
2. Uncheck the box. At the top of the Edit Profile screen, make sure that the box marked “Set Profile to Private” is unchecked.
Message Other Attendees
1. Access the Attendee List. After logging in, tap the Attendees icon.
2. Send your message. Find the person you want to message by either scrolling through the list or using the search bar at the top of the screen.
Tap their name, then the chat icon to start texting. If you want to pick up a chat you previously started, tap the Attendee icon in the top right, then My Messages.
Exchange Contact Information with the QR Scanner
Forget about business cards. We have made it easier for you to exchange contact information with other attendees through our conference app.
1. Tap the QR Scanner icon at the bottom right corner of your home screen.
2. Connect with other attendees on site by scanning the front of an attendees conference badge. Hold your phone to the QR code to capture their profile information.
3. Test it out use the QR code below to practice using your scanner (scanning a computer screen for this test may not work with all smart phones):