Using Our Conference App
Our conference app is the best way to network before, during, and after the event! Learn how to download the app, build your profile, message other attendees, and share your experience on social media through the VERGE Hawaii conference app.
Build Your Profile
1. Access your profile settings. After logging in, tap the gear icon at the top of the menu screen, and select "Edit Profile."
2. Tell us about you. Easily populate your profile information and headshot with your LinkedIn, Twitter, and/or Facebook accounts. Scroll to the bottom of the "Edit Profile" screen and select the social media account you'd like to connect to.
3. Save your information. When you've completed your desired fields, select "Done" at the top right of the screen.
Downloading the App
1. Find the app on your smartphone. Access the App Store on iOS devices or Google Play on Android.
(If you’re using a Blackberry or Windows phone, skip these steps entirely. You’ll need to use the web version of the app found here: https://event.crowdcompass.com/vergeh17)
2. Install the app. Once you’ve found the app, tap either Download or Install. After installing, a new icon will appear on the home screen.
3. Log in. If you aren't automatically asked to log in. Click on the menu icon on the top left of the screen and select "Log in for more features." Follow the steps provided in the app.
**We recommend opening the verification email on your phone if you're using the mobile app.
Take it Public
1. Access your profile settings. If you'd like fellow attendees to be able to see your profile and contact details, you can set it to public.
After logging in, tap the “Attendees” icon in the top left, then tap the gear icon at the top right of the screen.
2. Uncheck the box. At the top of the Edit Profile screen, make sure that the box marked “Set Profile to Private” is unchecked.
Message Other Attendees
1. Access the Attendee List. After logging in, tap the Attendees icon.
2. Send your message. Find the person you want to message by either scrolling through the list or using the search bar at the top of the screen.
Tap their name, then the chat icon to start texting. If you want to pick up a chat you previously started, tap the Attendee icon in the top right, then My Messages.
Playing the Game
Tap the Game navigation icon on the home screen to check out your progress.
Rack up points by completing achievements. Every time you complete an achievement, you’ll receive a notification letting you know how many points you’ve earned and provide a hint as to what to do next. Explore the app and hunt down those points!
Give Session Feedback
Access the Sessions List. After logging in, tap the Schedule icon.
Find your Survey. Find your chosen session by either scrolling through the schedule or using the filters at the top of the screen.
After selecting your session, tap the name of the survey in the Surveys section.