Venue and Hotel Information
Hilton Hawaiian Village
2005 Kalia Road
Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
The deadline to guarantee the VERGE rate has passed. You may reserve your room at the Hilton Hawaiian Village rate.
For a map of the resort, please click here.
About the Hilton Hawaiian Village
Set in 22 oceanfront acres on Waikiki’s longest stretch of beach, just 20 minutes from Honolulu International Airport (HNL), Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort enjoys a prime location on the gorgeous south shore of Oahu. Hilton Hawaiian Village offers the perfect mix of exceptional resort accommodations and classic Hawaiian hospitality. Discover over 90 shops and boutiques and a diverse, international selection of restaurants. The resort's beachfront Super Pool is the largest on the island and on Friday night it becomes the stage for a celebration of Hawaiian culture and entertainment, ending with a spectacular fireworks show.
Accommodations at the Hilton Hawaiian Village are set across towers. Please choose from the village towers. Each guest room and suite is non-smoking and luxuriously-appointed with every amenity, including the finest bedding and toiletries, High Speed Internet Access, Wireless and a telephone in the bathroom to assist guests in maximizing their in-room time and comfort.
All guest rooms at The Hilton Hawaiian Village offer the following amenities:
- King bed or two double beds
- Hilton Serenity Collection Bed and Bedding
- Hilton Serenity Collection alarm clock radio with connection for MP3 player
- High-speed Internet access (for a charge)
- 37" flat screen television with premium cable channels and PlayStation® 3
- In-room controlled air-conditioning
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Roll-away bed on request and based on availability (for a charge)
- Crib on request and based on availability
The resort charge includes:
- Local, Toll-Free and Credit Card calls (no access fee)
- High Speed Internet Access / WIFI Access
- PlayStation 3 with unlimited movies and games
- Hawaiian Cultural Activities
- Resort Audio Tour
- Dive-in Movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown
- Outdoor Morning Exercise Classes
- One personalized photo postcard per stay from Xerox Business Services
Extend Your Visit
Discover new experiences all around at Hilton Hawaiian Village. With so much to do, see and enjoy, you’ll want to stay forever. Whether you’re here for relaxation, leisure, romance or family time, you’ll find it all at our beach-side Waikiki resort. Enjoy Hilton Hawaiian Village’s exceptional location adjacent to Duke Kahanamoku Beach - named the #1 beach in America for 2014. Waikiki’s only outdoor Luau features extravagant Lei greetings, Hula kahiko performers, acrobatic fire dancers and authentic Hawaiian dining in a memorable setting beneath the starlit, mid-Pacific skies. Experience the colorful heritage of the Pacific Islands as you join the excitement of the celebration with live music, a feast of tropical modern luau cuisine, and an exciting ‘Voyage Across the South Seas’ featuring the fiery drama of four fire knife dancers as well as traditional Tahitian and Hawaiian dance. To learn about all of the many daily resort activities, click here.
The Hilton Hawaiian Village is about 20 minutes from the Honolulu International Airport.
- To be taken directly to the Main Lobby, please take a taxi or Speedi-Shuttle from the Honolulu International Airport. Shared rides start at $15.48
- TheBus is Hawaii’s public transportation. For information on routes, times and fares please call (808) 848-5555
- EcoCab is Hawaii's first all-hybrid taxi service to take you to and from the Honolulu International Airport. You can call 808-979-1010 to set up a ride in advance.
- You can also take Hawaii23 for a fixed price of $23.00 for up to 3 people or JohnnyCab for $25.00. Taxis are $30-$35 depending on traffic.
Hilton Hawaiian Village provides a six-level parking garage, conveniently accessible from all towers at the resort. Self-parking and valet parking are both available.
For hotel guests per day:
- Daily Self-Parking: $32.00
- Valet Parking: $39.00
For non-hotel guests:
- Validated Self-Parking Charge: $8.00**
- Validated Valet Parking Charge: $13.00**
**This is for one exit and is not valid for overnight parking