Partnerships and Financing for Resilient Infrastructure
City Summit brings together public and private sector leaders to address how cities and companies can partner to finance and implement resilient city infrastructure. It’s a powerful, one-day working session designed to accelerate scalable, replicable solutions to pressing urban challenges.
The invitation-only event brings together the insights and resources of C40, ICLEI, Rockefeller 100 Resilient Cities, CDP Cities, and the Urban Sustainability Directors Network. This extraordinary collaboration promises a rich, solutions-focused dialogue on such topics as:
- How are cities unlocking and accessing new sources of capital, and what does it take to make resilience projects fundable?
- What are the standards and metrics for defining resilient infrastructure, and what’s still needed?
- How can cities work more collaboratively among finance, sustainability and building/operations departments to advance resilience projects?
- How can cities bundle resilience projects more effectively as a portfolio, rather than engaging in a series of one-offs?
- What are the new models of public-private partnerships to advance these solutions?
Select Participants from City Summit 2014
|Atlanta||Autodesk||Advanced Energy Economy|
|Boston||Arup||Business Council on Climate Change|
|Houston||CH2M Hill||Government Technology|
|Phoenix||Microsoft||Institute for Market Transformation|
|Portland||PG&E||Local Government Commission|
|Philadelphia||Siemens||Massachusetts Institute of Technology|
|Los Angeles||Solar City||Trust for Public Land|
|New York||SDG&E||Smart Cities Council|
|San Francisco||Stem||World Business Council on Sustainable Development|
|Vancouver||Qualcomm||Urban Sustainability Directors Network|