State of Green Business
Episode 153: There's no time like the present to get more ambitious
What's in store for the next 12 months? A baker's dozen of GreenBiz contributors weighs in with their thoughts about what they're most excited about — and concerned about — as we begin 2019. In this special year-ahead episode, you'll hear from Executive Editor Joel Makower and Editorial Director Heather Clancy. Plus tune in for thoughts from these contributors:
- Editor at Large Kathrin Winkler (11:07)
- Energy industry expert Peter Kelly-Detwiler (11:57)
- Senior Writer and Analyst Katie Fehrenbacher (13:56)
- BusinessGreen Editor in Chief James Murray (15:40)
- Assistant Editor Holly Secon (17:46)
- Marketing communications strategist Suzanne Shelton (19:42)
- Correspondent RP Siegel (20:30)
- Editor at Large Bob Langert (21:42)
- Water strategy guru Will Sarni (24:11)
- Cool City Challenge's Sue Lebeck (25:20)
- And Senior Analyst John Davies (26:28)
*Music in this episode by Lee Rosevere ("Thinking It Over," "Tech Toys," "Knowing the Truth" and "Credit Roll")
What's new at GreenBiz?
News, events, webcasts — the list goes on. Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest in sustainability by keeping up with GreenBiz.
• Do we have a newsletter for you! Monday's GreenBuzz and Wednesday's VERGE Weekly are essentially unchanged. But the lineup includes Transport Weekly (Tuesday), Energy Weekly (Thursday) and Circular Weekly (Friday). You must subscribe to each newsletter in order to receive it. Please visit this page to choose the newsletters you want to receive.
• Check out our Center Stage podcast, which features the best of live interviews on sustainable business and clean technology, conducted on stage at GreenBiz and VERGE conferences.
To make sure you don't miss the newest episodes of GreenBiz 350, subscribe on iTunes.
Have a question or suggestion for a future segment? E-mail us at [email protected].