Salesforce Stakeholder Impact Report
Each year, Salesforce publishes a comprehensive Stakeholder Impact Report so that our stakeholders can stay informed and track our progress on key environmental, social, and governance (ESG) topics. As long-time proponents of stakeholder capitalism, we believe that organizations should have a mechanism to integrate ESG into their business practices and to communicate their impact, positive or negative, to their stakeholders.
We believe that comparable, consistent, decision-useful, and verified ESG disclosure has the potential to accelerate markets toward stakeholder capitalism. We are encouraged by the growing convergence of ESG reporting frameworks and standards and are supportive of initiatives that push closer to a global standard.
Our voluntary reporting is informed by the following frameworks:
- The Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) for the Technology & Communications Sector, Software & IT Services industry (Version 2018-10)
- The Financial Stability Board (TCFD)
- The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- The Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC)
- The World Economic Forum - International Business Council Stakeholder Capitalism Metrics (SCM)