3 Pivotal Advances That Will Unlock Supply Chain Decarbonization
Date/Time: September 28, 2023 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
With over 80 percent of emissions coming from outside a company’s direct operations (i.e. in the value chain) in most industries, the path to net zero is simply not achievable without decarbonizing the supply chain. Most companies have been on the ‘onramp’ toward this immense and complex challenge, setting targets, publishing net zero commitments, and using predictive analytics and models to estimate the current state. This session explores this problem space and three pivotal advances that are poised to unlock supply chain decarbonization within and across industries.
Here is what you can expect from this session:
- From prediction to measurement - The essential role of primary supplier data, and rebalancing the use of predictive approaches with high-scale/low-touch tools like carbon hotspot mapping, to inform that engagement strategy
- Broadening the scope to small and midsize enterprises - and the required development of suppliers’ carbon maturity journey to drive reductions
- Global collaboration - Product - level carbon footprint (“PCF”) data exchange that will catalyze and connect the dots to empower carbon-informed consumer and B2B purchase decisions.
- Jon Smieja, VP, Circularity, GreenBiz Group
- Julia Salant, General Manager of Carbon Solutions, EcoVadis
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.