5 Steps for Embedding ESG Into Your Corporate Culture
It is common for sustainability, well-being, social impact and diversity and inclusion programs to have siloed ownership — where teams nearly compete against each other for resources and employee attention. But an integrated approach to these vital ESG issues — one that embeds environmental, social and governance concerns into corporate culture holistically — can bring significant positive impact resulting in much stronger buy-in. Informed by fresh data from employee engagement specialist WeSpire, our guest speakers will share best practices and lessons encountered while bringing an integrated ESG engagement strategy to life within their companies.
Among the things you'll learn:
- Why your company needs an integrated ESG engagement strategy
- Ideas for aligning your ESG goals with key culture metrics
- How to determine the maturity level of your company’s approach
- 5 key steps to implementing an integrated ESG engagement strategy
- Heather Clancy, Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
- Susan Hunt Stevens, Founder & CEO, Wespire
- Erin Bryne, Director of Corporate Sustainability & Social Impact, Novo Nordisk Inc.
- Mia El-Hamaki, Environmental Sustainability Program Manager, Cox Enterprises
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and slides, available to you on-demand after the webcast.