APM: An Overlooked First Step Toward Digital Transformations
Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 are complex concepts, and many manufacturers struggle to sort through what it means and how to approach the topic. Meanwhile, manufacturing and process businesses continue to face ongoing labor crunches and a mass retirement wave (taking significant tribal knowledge with them), which add to the urgency and stress to understand the concept, develop a strategy, and take action to maintain or increase a competitive edge.
For manufacturers with industrial asset data but are struggling to put it to use, Asset Performance Management may offer a unique approach to launching your manufacturing digital transformation. Many industrial businesses are finding that Asset Performance Management is a quick way to leverage their existing data to improve reliability and reduce their environmental footprint by improving operational efficiency.
This webinar will offer:
- Practical definitions of digital transformation for industrial manufacturers
- Guidance for evaluating where your organization stands on a digitalized-operations scale
- How Asset Performance Management and Analytics fit into digital transformation
- Highlights of typical starting points, potential roadblocks and mitigations, and the benefits and differences between them
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group
- John Vargo, Director, MES & Digital Supply Chain, RoviSys
- Matt Kirchner, Head of Product, Atonix Digital
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.