Carbon accounting: Drive sustainable business transformation by bringing emissions and finance data together
Date/Time: October 12, 2023 (11-12PM ET / 8-9AM PT)
Managing Scope 3 emissions to decarbonize the supply chain is where companies can make the biggest climate impact. Gathering accurate primary data and sharing it across suppliers remain significant obstacles. They need the same level of precision and control with their carbon emissions data as they have with their financial information. Learn how companies are implementing transactional carbon accounting by moving to actual emissions values that are connected to their financial systems. By syncing emissions data with financial data, like estimates and invoices, operational and supply chain leaders can make granular, accurate, and right-time decisions at different points in business processes that are both financially and environmentally sound.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How leaders are setting goals and investing in climate action through transactional carbon accounting
- How to merge sustainability data with financial data on the road to the Green Ledger
- How businesses prepare for transactional carbon accounting
- Nethra Rajendran, Manager, Sustainability GreenBiz Group
- Japen Hollist, Head of Sustainability GTM, North America, SAP
- Brian Jobe, Partner in Risk and Financial Advisory, Deloitte
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.