Carbon Credits and Climate Action: Introducing Net Zero Marketplace
Date/Time: November 17, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Net Zero Marketplace, powered by Salesforce Commerce Cloud, is a climate action hub for everyone and a site for organizations* to purchase carbon credits from ecopreneurs. Carbon credits are critical tools that can play an important role in our collective journey to net zero while simultaneously helping us build a nature-positive world.
In this webinar, you will learn how Net Zero Marketplace can help your organization:
- Engage in climate action and explore innovative carbon projects from ecopreneurs
- Get detailed information, clear pricing, and third-party ratings for most projects to help you select projects aligned with your organization’s priorities and standards
- Collaboratively manage your carbon project portfolio.
*Only US-based organizations are currently able to purchase carbon credits, with the goal to soon expand to more regions.
- Heather Clancy, Vice President & Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
- Nina Schoen, Product Management Director, Salesforce
- Ana Haurie, Co-founder & CEO, Respira
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.