Electrify Everything: What The Grid Needs to Connect It All
Date/Time: April 22, 2021 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
As transportation, buildings and industry embrace electrification, clean energy demands will quickly outgrow the current grid. To meet the challenge — of both customers and the climate — we need to build out a future grid that is clean, smart, secure and able to dynamically connect assets like electric vehicles, distributed storage and thermostats.
Software, with thoughtful user design and open standards, is central to creating the next generation grid. But, in order to get the transformation right and ensure it works for everyone, we need coordination and collaboration across sectors. Join thought leaders as they discuss what technologies, opportunities and policies will build this grid of the future.
- Katie Fehrenbacher, Transport Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Chris King, SVP e-Mobility, Siemens
- Patty Monahan, Commissioner, CEC
- Donnel Baird, CEO, BlocPower
- Divesh Gupta, Director, Strategy, Baltimore Gas & Electric