Elevating ESG Impact for Your Most Critical Stakeholders
Date/Time: October 4, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Demand is growing for companies to create action-oriented ESG strategies, due to megatrends ranging from climate change and shifting demographics, evolving reporting standards and growing expectations from customers. It’s increasingly vital that companies elevate ESG impact for their stakeholders, including employees, customers and investors.
In this hour-long webcast, you’ll learn:
- How to set, achieve, and maximize value from bold ESG commitments, with three key impacts on company culture
- How ESG performance helps drive financial performance, and the importance of transparent monitoring, measuring and reporting of sustainability progress
- Real-world perspectives and expectations from a major ESG investment fund
- John Davies, Vice President & Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Scott Tew, Vice President, Sustainability & Managing Director, Center for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability, Trane Technologies
- Chris Kuehn, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Trane Technologies
- Puja Jain, Partner, Generation Investment Management
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.
Senior VP, Senior Analyst
Vice President, Sustainability & Managing Director, Center for Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Generation Investment Management