Ensuring Performance and Safety in Recycled Plastics
As companies and consumer brands incorporate recycled plastic content into their products and as part of their circularity goals, product integrity becomes an important consideration. There are many ways to evaluate the performance and safety of recycled materials. This one-hour webcast will show you tools to evaluate these aspects and how brands like HP are increasing recycled content in their products and assessing performance and sustainability, including responsible sourcing of materials.
Join UL and HP for a webcast to learn:
- How regulations and brands are driving the use of recycled plastics
- The safety, performance and social impact considerations of recycled plastics
- How companies can develop mitigation strategies and reduce risk with testing and certification
- How to ensure that claims of recycled content are valid and to avoid greenwashing
- John Davies, Vice President & Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Fred Arazan, Innovation & Partnerships Manager, UL
- Bill Hoffman, Corporate Fellow & Research Scientist, Environment & Sustainability Division, UL
- Ellen Jackowski, Chief Sustainability & Social Impact Officer, HP Inc.
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.