Ensuring Reliable Power & Water to Drive Sustainable Business Operations
Managers of industrial operations – plants that generate mission-critical power and manage water systems supporting industrial processes – face numerous challenges, including aging infrastructure, fluctuating commodity costs, narrowing profit margins, and a shrinking pool of veterans to manage these systems and processes. Fortunately, growing access to Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technologies offers plant managers an unprecedented opportunity to streamline asset health monitoring, diagnostics, and issue remediation.
When plant managers integrate schedule-based maintenance with data-driven condition-based practices, they can achieve new levels of operational reliability and efficiency. Asset Performance Management (APM) is an ideal solution to support meeting these objectives.
Join this webinar to learn insights into how industrial operations utilize APM to address challenges within their asset-intensive infrastructures, such as:
- Using predictive analytics to better understand where to take action within an aging infrastructure and how to prioritize asset investment, thus reducing risk and improving reliability.
- Driving faster and more informed decisions to improve operations and financial results.
- Automating information and processes to streamline the knowledge transfer required for workforce transition resulting from an aging workforce.
- Managing a wider array of connected asset types requiring better visibility across the entire infrastructure and actionable information to aid issue diagnosis and resolution.
- Shifting operational teams away from reactively troubleshooting issues so they can focus on more innovative and strategic initiatives to bring more benefit to your business.
- Joel Makower, Chairman & Executive Editor, GreenBiz Group
- Phil Heller, Director of Power Solutions, Atonix Digital
- Dave Brill, Associate Vice-President, Asset Management Services, Black & Veatch
- Emilio Tenuta, Vice President, Corporate Sustainability, Ecolab
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the archived webcast footage and resources, available to you on-demand after the webcast.