Exploring APAC Emissions Reduction Programs & Opportunities
Date/Time: May 25, 2023 (2-3PM ET / 11AM-12PM PT)
More and more countries in the APAC region are increasing their commitment to reach net zero targets, which is setting new priorities for companies operating across the region to decarbonize emissions from their business operations.
Join us in our upcoming webcast to discover how Enel North America can help businesses to decarbonize their operations and value chain in Asia Pacific, by levering on its presence in the region and a pool of locally focused energy advisors.
In 2022, 27% of the 18,700 companies who disclosed to CDP belonged to the APAC region, with China and Japan representing respectively 40% and 30% of that share, meaning that the environmental disclosing trend is accelerating APAC companies’ commitment to tackling climate change.
In this webcast you will have the opportunity to learn from an Enel Advisory Services’ expert in the subject matter and a representative of a multinational corporation who will review creative renewable energy procurement strategies, including power purchase agreements (PPAs) designed to reduce one’s Scope 3, and potentially Scope 2 emissions.
Among others, the discussion will cover the following topics:
- Supply and value chain engagement strategies to support PPA aggregations in APAC
- The development of PPA aggregation programs
- The review of Scope 2 reduction programs implementation in APAC of a multinational company headquartered in the United States
- Alternative strategies to support renewable energy adoption by supply and value chain participants to reduce Scope 3 emissions
- Nethra Rajendran, Manager, Sustainability, GreenBiz Group
- Alvaro Pereira, Director of Global Net Zero Advisory, Enel North America
- Andrew Klindera, Director, EHS, NA Residential & Light Commercial Business, Carrier
If you can't tune in live, please register and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available to you on-demand after the live webcast.