How to Accelerate and Scale Your Renewable Energy Plan
More companies are realizing the economic opportunity in addressing climate change, such as reduced risk or cost savings. Moreover, some of these actions, such as harnessing renewable energy, directly support their brand purpose. But building and scaling a robust renewable energy program can be slow and confusing, requiring companies to traverse a complex web of decisions.
Join us for a practical best-practice sharing session that will help organizations of all sizes achieve quick wins toward their renewable energy goals and scale efforts across their enterprise. During this free, one-hour session, General Motors Global Renewable Energy Manager Rob Threlkeld joins Business Renewables Center Principal Lily Donge for a discussion on how to navigate market challenges and best influence other internal company departments to accelerate progress.
Participants will take away several insights, including:
- Practical tactics to help gain companywide support
- Tips to navigate external roadblocks and determine the best renewable energy mix, from large-scale power-purchase agreements to onsite installations
- Best practices to scale efforts and reach goals faster
- Resources for further learning
- Trends and future outlook for corporate renewable energy use
Rob Threlkeld, Global Manager of Renewable Energy, GM
Lily Donge, Principal, Business Renewables Center, Rocky Mountain Institute